TERMS & CONDITIONS CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD.
- Please Note: Before booking a taxi on our website During the busiest period: Friday and Saturday Night, Chester Races, Christmas eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year™s eve and New year™s Day You Must contact us to check our taxi vehicles availability!
- Please Note: When you using our booking calculator and your journey starts 2.5 miles away from Chester City Centre and does not go to or via Chester, you will be charged as if the journey has started from Chester. ( Example: if you book a taxi from Tarvin to Tarporley you will be charged from Chester, OR if you book a taxi from Broughton to Mold you will be charged from Chester) !
- Airport Transfers - Your pick up Or drop off point must be not more than 4 miles radius from Chester City Centre!
- We do not store PayPal, Credit or Debit card details.
- We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Your personal details are safe with CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD as we are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We do not sell, rent or give your email address or any other details to other person or companies.
- We keep safe some of yours details on our computers relating to the information you provide us.We do this in order to reply to your enquiry.
Terms and Conditions:
- When you book a taxi with Taxi Chester (Chester Travel Taxi LTD), we need your pickup address, name, telephone number and destination address,( for airport transfer we request your flight number), if you are unable to provide these details we are not able to provide you with our best taxi service.The information is required by us to contact you about your booking. We do not give this information to anyone else except your driver. You are responsible for checking the details given to us are correct.
- Please note: Our fixed prices Do Not include, Car park, Waiting time, Bridges, Tolls and Tunnels( Except Airport Transfers), if any difference, the driver will ask you for the amount.
- Our drivers will travel by the most appropriate route on the day of your journey unless instructed otherwise by you.
- Your booking may be charged additional waiting time and car park.
- CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD vehicles are fully insured for carrying passengers.
- We give 10 minutes waiting time to the customer to be at the pickup point, Except airports transfers, then we allow 35 minutes after the flight has arrived, otherwise, we will charge additional waiting time and car parking.
- If your flight is early or delayed, our team will track the flight progress and will send your driver at the expected time of arrival.
- Please Note: All of our set up prices are one pick up and one drop off point. For multi-pick up /drop off please contact us via e-mail or by phone and we will give you the best quotation for your journey.
- CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD cannot be held responsible for failure to reach or leave destinations at the desired time due to bad weather, traffic congestion, accidents or any other matter beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel any booking due to bad weather conditions.
- In the event of the vehicle becoming soiled as the result of a passenger/s in the vehicle, a charge £50.00 for valeting may be incurred.
- CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger whose behaviour can be considered a danger to the drivers.
- CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD will not be held responsible for the safety of personal belongings, purchases, luggage or any other items left on the vehicle. If the item has been lost on the vehicle we will do our best to locate it.
- All passengers must wear the seat belts in the vehicle at all times.
- If for any reason you don wear your seatbelt CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD will not accept any liability for injuries however caused whilst travelling on board the vehicle.
- After midnight Any Bookings out of Town (Chester) must be paid upfront.(Except Airport Transfers).
- Bookings With pick up point Outside Town Chester Must Be Paid Upfront. ( Except Airport Transfers).
- Тo protects our drivers from that if customers do not appear, Chester Travel Taxi LTD Reserve their Rights to require Deposit Or Full Amount for Any Booking.
Payment Options and Deposits:
- You can choose a payment by Cash, PayPal, Credit or Debit Cards on our website.
- We accept Payments and Deposits in to our Bank Account.
- The charge on your card statement will be shown as CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD.
- Payments by PayPal, Credit or Debit Card are subject to a 3.4% surcharge!!!
- Our prices are based on Taxi Meter which is Checked and Approved by Cheshire West and Chester Council.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 24 hours notice. The cancellation must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us Or on our 24 hours landline 01244 79 40 42.
- Full paid amount will be 100 % refunded if a cancellation is made within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not receive an email from CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD confirming the cancellation. Please call on our out of hours free landline 01244 79 40 42.
- Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances:
- No refund is made if the passenger does not show up on a pickup point(address) for pre-paid journeys. (we allow 10 min waiting time).
- No refund is made for cancellation of a booking with less than 24 hours notice.
- If the customer does not appear at the requested pickup within the 10 minutes waiting time, the paid amount will be non-refundable.
- CHESTER TRAVEL TAXI LTD will Not issue refunds to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
- Chester Travel Taxi LTD ( Taxi Chester) reserve their rights to cancel any Booking if doesn't meets requirements!!!
Our Official: Google+ Page, Facebook Page, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Chester Travel Taxi Ltd 9826781
Chester Travel Taxis Landline1 : 01244 79 40 42